7.06.2010

[the girl who kicked the hornet's nest.]

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3) The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Maybe it's the fact that I read it on the beach in Mexico with the waves rolling in, the sunshine shining bright, and a fruity drink in hand... but I really enjoyed this book. I thought Larsson did a great job of tying up all the loose ends from the first two books and I really liked the main characters much more than I did after reading the second installment. There was just enough suspense and intrigue to keep me flipping the pages speedily along.
I only wish ol' Stieg were still around to give us another series. I guess it's back to Sookie until I find something new...

View all my reviews >>


1 comment:

Sara said...

I haven't started reading the trilogy, but I'm definitely tempted. Especially after also seeing a moment of the trailer for the first movie. It seems intriguing.