3.20.2010

[sweet little thing.]

i love lucero. if you've known me long, you probably already know this. mike knows this and, this week at south by southwest in austin, he's done his best to make me feel better about not being there.

he called early in the week and dedicated "nights like these" to me over the phone. i couldn't exactly hear the melody and the connection kept cutting out but some of the words came through and it was almost as good as being there. meaning, it was nowhere near as good as being there. but it was sweet.. and romantic.. and mike got lots of points for doing it.

he got just as many points for sending me this video last night. it's another of my favorite lucero songs, "sweet little thing".

thanks for bringing lucero to me, babe.  (now come on home.)



No comments: