9.30.2009

[trouble.]

at work last week i was "reprimanded" by my school's assistant principal because of the content in the video below. yes, as well as teaching ninth grade english, i'm a co-host for a local cable program called "nu americas". "nu americas" is a really cool show that highlights local people, businesses, & events.. and in this particular episode we were talking about a friday the 13th event at a local tattoo shop. unfortunately, this event was misconstrued by one of my administrators as having something to do with my advocating "gang activity".

for the record, i DO NOT support or advocate gang activity or anything else that would lead to the injury of any other person (or animal).

at any rate, here's the video that caused all the trouble.. thoughts?

Lucky Boys Tattoo from kitsap life on Vimeo.

4 comments:

skylana said...

evidently the assistant principle hasn't ever met anyone in a gang.

Jen Kaplan said...

At my high school in the Cleveland suburbs you can carry an oversized purse, but can't carry a backpack. They think that a backpack= having drugs and guns, but a purse can't have those things. Also I am 18, but I still can't carry Advil in school and if I do anything I must have my dad's permission. High schools' policies are always very stupid.

ohhellocupcake said...

yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. sometimes i think they just look for things to get riled up about.

Chris said...

I didn't catch what part of that advocated Gang Activity...