9.09.2009

[club dead.]

Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3) Club Dead by Charlaine Harris

Okay, I checked the little box that says "this review contains spoilers" so if you haven't read this and plan to, don't read any further....

I was reading along, enjoying book #3 just as much as I have the others in this series until... woah, woah, woah, did Bill just RAPE Sookie in the trunk of a car because he was in some kind of weird-o vampire trance?? Because I THINK that's what happened and, if so, it's totally weird and I just don't get it. I mean, he's half awake/half asleep, hungry, and crazy? Then Sookie cries and freaks out a little bit then snuggles right back up to him?! I'm not sure I understand... can anyone else clear up what just happened?

So... with the exception of that super awkward part, I liked it. I hope she decides to love Eric in the next one, though. Bill's an ass.

That's all.


View all my reviews >>

5 comments:

skylana said...

That's totally what he did ew!!!!! I have never really liked him. I love Eric and now alcide. I think she does hook up with Eric in the next one, that's what the cover looks like! I just started it this morning.

skylana said...

Have you read the next one yet??????? I'm half way into dead as a doornail now.....

ohhellocupcake said...

after the weirdo creepiness in that last one, i had to take a break and read something with NO vampires in it. as soon as i'm done with this one, i'm back on the sookie bandwagon. i'm starting to have withdrawals...

skylana said...

Oh good. Yes you gotta go back cause book 4 is wonderful. I'm on 6 now...

bekah said...

hahaha i thought the same thing! book 4 is great! i love eric as well. i'm on book 5, and even though i get alittle frustrated with harris always explaining who & what people are (& what they're wearing haha) i really am enjoying the series.

ps. love your blog!