3.31.2009

[the end.]

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Rating: 5 of 5 stars
My five-star rating is for the series in its entirety. Meyer did such an amazing job with character development, creativity, and imagination that it made a believer out of a cynic like me. Whatever you do, don't count these books out because you're not a fan of vampires or sci-fi. I'm the least likely person (in my own opinion) to enjoy anything of the sort but, alas, I am converted.

The only disappointment I felt in Breaking Dawn, Book 4, is Bella. I felt like the Bella I had grown to love (and hate) in the previous books of the series would never have made some of the choices she did at the end of Book 3 and beginning of Book 4. If you've read the saga, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, don't worry, it won't change the sadness you will feel when it's all over, the sadness of knowing there's no 5th book to start on as soon as you've finished the last page of Book 4.

Good job, Stephenie Meyer. Now use your voodoo and start on a new series right away.. please, and thank you.


View all my reviews.

No comments: